- Wire mesh is made from cold drawn high yield strength wire rods.
- Wire mesh is produced by the automatic welding machine ensuring consistent mesh spacing.
- Tensile strength of wire rods 460 ~ 650 Mpa
- Minimum shear strength at intersection 250 MPa
- Diameter of wire rods: D6 ~ D13
- Size of wire mesh (W x L): 1.2~2.4x6m
- Spacing: 100~400mm
- Galvanized (available on request)
Wire mesh is produced in accordance with the International standards.
- British Standard BS4483:1998 - Welded mesh used for reinforcement
- Australian Standard AS/NZ/4671 - Cold drawn wire rods used for reinforcement
- American Standard ASTM 185:1994 - Welded mesh made from deformed bars or wire rods used for reinforcement
- Vietnamese Standard TCVN 267:2002 - Welded mesh used for reinforcement
If you need further information, plesase do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hoang Duong (Mr)
- Shorten implementation time; thereby gaining economic advantages
- Replace manual production with higher productivity
- Customize in accordance with customers requests
- Reduce losses and quality deterioration of steel materials
- Ensure the progress of projects
- Enhance the ease of transportation, installation and replacement
Mobile: +84 908359422