♦ CONCRETE LIFTING ANCHOR:
- D Anchor was researched and developed in Germany and has been used in many developed countries.
- D Anchor is engineered for casting into concrete to create fixing points for the connection between an anchor head and the clutch when lifting precast concrete components.
DOUBLE HEAD ANCHOR FOR LIFTING PRECAST CONCRETE COMPONENT
- D Anchors are made for primary application of lifting precast concrete components.
Diameter (D) : 10mm; 14mm; 20mm; 28mm; 38mm
Length (Le) : 50mm - 500mm
Working load : 1.3 tons- 22 tons
♦ SUPPORT ACCESSORIES:
In order to be formed in concrete, DL Anchor is inserted into formers and then attached to formwork. When lifting concrete elements, one anchor head is locked over by the clutch wich enhance safety, flexibility and efficiency.
1. Identify the position of anchor and drill hole in the formwork
2. Insert DL anchor into the former and then attach it to the formwork by the butterfly bolt
3. Place concrete
4. Remove formwork and former
5. Lock the DL anchor head by the clutch to lift the concrete component
DL Lifting Anchor can be used for lifting a variety of precast concrete components such as box culverts, road barriers, bridge beams, pipes, man-holes, concrete panels, etc.
DL Lifting Anchors are made for primary application of lifting precast concrete components.
♦ WHO WE ARE?
QH Plus Corporation has 08 years experience as a professional manufacturer.
We specialize in manufacturing and trading steel, construction materials, construction accessories and providing construction-related services.
Recognizing the high physical risks in the current concrete lifting methods in Vietnam, QH Plus has imported techniques from developed nations such as Germany, Japan and then customized them in compliance with strict technical requirements to fit the demand for human safety in the market.
Additionally, QH Plus also supplies customers with many optimal solutions characterized by unique features leading to more safety and cost efficiency. These construction accessories widely vary in application including connecting, reinforcing and fastening building components.
QH PLUS'S HEADQUARTER IN HOCHIMINH CITY, VIETNAM
QH PLUS'S OFFICE IN OSAKA, JAPAN
QH PLUS'S FACTORY
♦ WHY QH PLUS?
With the desire to promote a healthy construction industry, QH Plus has been continuously striving for innovative, efficient and practical solutions.
- Promoting human safety in construction
- Reducing labor and material costs
- Quality meeting international specifications
- Shortening implementation time
- Simplifying implementation processes
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Hoang Duong (Mr)